Friday 10 October 2014

Pula titanosaur tracks


The titanosaur sauropod tracks are perhaps the most common on the Pula beaches. Here are a few examples. However, the circle in the top photograph might in fact be a concretion.








A small theropod footprint is shaped a bit strange. A pterosaur footprint is near by, but not visible in this photo.



Paleoart odds and ends

About 16 or 17 years ago, while surfing the ancient Internet, I have accidentally found a set of 9 postal stamps from Republique du Niger. To my great surprise,
6 of the images were ripped off my web site. Several online philatelist sites were selling them legally. I never got credited, let alone paid nor even got a sample of my used artwork. Although, I have filed a protest, after which some of the of the distributors stopped selling them online. The two b/w images are from the NHM in NY and the last one is by my friend Brian Franczak.



Beri's Dinosaur World


No comments:

Post a Comment